Littmann Electronic 4100 Stethoscope>
Click Here to Place Secure Order - $529.97
The Littmann Electronic Stethoscope Model 4100 features amplification and proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology allowing you to reduce ambient noise by an average of 75% (-12dB) without eliminating critical body sounds. Three frequency modes are available for listening to heart, lung, and other body sounds: Bell (20-200 Hz), Diaphragm (100-500 Hz), and Extended Range (20-1000 Hz).
In addition, digital signal processing offers recording, storage, and playback capabilities, as well as the ability to transfer recorded sounds via an infrared transmission to another Model 4100 or Model 4000 or IBM-compatible computer or hand-held device.
When combined with the 3M™ Sound Analysis Software you have an exquisite, state-of-the art auscultation system, which allows you to see what you are hearing via visual display of a phonocardiogram . This “hardware” and “software” combination will enhance teaching opportunities, serve as a diagnostic aid and help you make more effective use of telemedicine.
• Amplification is up to 18 times greater than the best non-electronic stethoscopes.
• Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology.
• Ergonomic, one-button control allows you to adjust volume and frequency mode with one finger.
• Traditional cardiology tube set allows scope to easily fold and be placed in pocket.
• Single AAA battery provides up to 200 hours (approximately 6 months) of use.
• Programmable volume settings.
• Versatile chestpiece can accommodate infant, pediatric and adult patients.
• Nonchill diaphragm for patient comfort.
• Patent-pending low friction diaphragm surface.
• Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips.
• Automatic power shut-down after 3 minutes from last button activation.
• Available in multiple colors.
NEW! Sound Analysis Software:
Now what you hear with this stethoscope can also be what you see and share with others. Because now this exquisite, state-of-the-art auscultation instrument comes with proprietary software that lets you see exactly what you are hearing, on your computer screen. The hardware and software combination will enhance teaching opportunities, serve as a diagnostic aid and help you make more effective use of telemedicine.
The Sound Analysis Software allows you to see, hear and share a recorded sound file (.e4k) that has been transferred to the computer from your 4100 stethoscope.
Windows 95/98/2000/XP, Pentium Class Processor (or equivalent), 64MB RAM, 4MB Hard Drive Space (+125KB per saved sound file), 16-bit Sound Card, 256 Color VGA Monitor, Infrared port for data transmission from stethoscope, Headphones or amplified speakers (frequency response down to 20Hz)
"LITTMANN is a registered trademark of 3M Company"
You can have it any color... so long as it's black.
7725 N. 43rd Ave. #311
Phoenix, Arizona 85051